Sunday, January 16, 2011

2011 Golden Globes Fashion

Every time an award show is coming up I think of what I would wear to it, if I were going. Often, what I choose ends up being right on trend (color or style wise) with what other women show up in. There have been quite a few times when someone has even shown up in what I chose. So, now that I have a blog, I've decided to share my choice with the world. Let's see how it fits in with the trend(s) this year. It wasn't an easy decision this time. Nothing really moved me. So, I don't feel 100% about my choice. Which is rare. Anyway, this is what I would wear to the Golden Globes if I were taller, skinnier & you know... invited.
Monique Lhuillier Spring/Summer 2011 Ready-To-Wear Collection

Styling: I would do an intricate half up, half down hairstyle with side-swept bangs (or fringe, depending on where you're from) & a smoked out blue-green eye with subtle pinky-peach (more pink than peach) cheeks, lips and nails. I wouldn't wear long earrings, because my hair is going to cover my ears and I think that a sapphire necklace, no longer than my clavicle with a bejeweled cuff bracelet would look perfect. Probably a large ring on the opposite hand, as well.

What do you think of my choices & what would you wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...