Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Popping My Blog Cherry /(*o*)\

If the title didn't already tip you off, this is my very first blog. So, I'm confident that it will be somewhat questionable. LOL! I don't really know what to write other than an introduction. Which probably would have been a more "appropriate" title. But hey, let's face it, there are A LOT of blogs out there. All hoping that someone, anyone would take a look. I wanted to grab people's attention. Plus, "Introduction" seemed the teeniest bit cliché. What do you think? Anyway, I thought that I'd share a little bit about myself...


-My name is Nicole. Nic or Nikki to you, because I'm not a fan of being called Nicole. The only people who call me Nicole are strangers, my Mother when she's upset with me & my cousin when she wants to annoy me. LOL! My Grandfather used to call me Nic Nic, which I loved. My name comes from his middle name, Nicholas.

-My Father is American & my Mother is Trinidadian.

-I was born in Texas. On the Winter Solstice of 1984.

-I'm the youngest of 3. I have a brother who is 4 years older & a sister who is 2 years older.

-I've lived South-East Florida since 1988. In 5 different locations that aren't very far from each other.

-I suffer from severe migraines & tension headaches. I don't take anything for them, because medication freaks me out.

-I don't drink or smoke. It's my opinion that smoking is stupid and I'm just not a fan of the taste of alcohol.

-I've been interested in pretty much anything artistic/creative for as long as I can remember. Make-up, fashion, movies, music, art, writing (though I haven't written in a long time), etc.

-I'm VERY hard on myself. I don't know... I think that my standards may be too high. So, I'm never quite able to meet them. Which I know is ridiculous, but I have yet to find a way to change this.

-I can be quite indecisive. To the frustration of myself & others.

-I plan to attend makeup artist school. In April, 2012.

-When it comes to strangers, I'm shy-ish. I think that timid might be a good word to describe me. Always friendly, though.


You'll have to pardon me, because that is all I can think of to write at present. I'm sure that I will eventually divulge far too much information, but for now this will have to do. Thank you for reading and please feel free to ask me anything that you may be curious about (concerning me)!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...